Monday, October 15, 2007

The World Is Blue...Cougar Blue



Heck has frozen over. Yep. I attended my first BYU game as an adult woman, thanks to Ben. Actually... have I ever attended a BYU game? I don't think I have. And you know what was surprising? I had a great time! I enjoyed myself. It was fun. I even found myself cheering. My papa would be so proud. Don't tell anyone though cuz I have a rep to protect...


4 comments:

Smiley Family said...

GO UTES!!!!!

The Trusty Blog said...

ewwww

Brady said...

Well, you also said "heck" in your blog, the fall to the dark side is complete :(

Jamie said...

My man is also a major cougar fan! In fact he has convinced our 4 year girl that BYU is winners and UTAH is losers! Oh and PS she is going to be a BYU cheerleader for halloween. Totally her choice, tried to talk her into a princess, no way.