Dreams come true in weird ways. They don't always come at the most convenient of times. They don't always happen to be exactly what you were expecting. They can even cause a little stress.
My dream came true at 6:39am today. It's going to take a lot of patience, scrimping, and a little creativity but this is what I ultimately wanted. I just didn't know that it was going to come true so quickly and unexpectedly. What's the fun in living without a little adventure to throw you for a loop every once in a while?
I wonder if he knows exactly what he is giving up. I don't think he does. They were never his dream. But they were ALWAYS mine.
5 comments:
I am sooooo happy for you because I know how happy this makes you.
wooof woof bark bark (translation) were glad to be back
Um...I want details!
Yeah for you sand! You so deserve every dream to come true!
I'm happy you have them now so that he can never hang them over your head again
Word to ya motha
Post a Comment