I LOVE lazy Sunday's! It's the simple moments like this that make me smile.
Here are a few more:
{Kisses} on my forehead
Both pups CudDLinG in my lap
Laughing at something *siLLy*
Phonecalls from little Loggie just calling to see WHAT'S UP
Finding a DOLLAR in the pocket of my fall jacket
You letting me put my {cold} feet on you to warm up
The quiet of the morning right before the sun comes up
That's just few. What are some of your simple pleasures that remind you that life is pretty good?
3 comments:
Holding a sleeping child :). The whole world slows down!
I agree with Mindy, there is nothing better than holding a sleeping child. Also, I love sleeping in - when I get the chance. And you can't beat a good sunset!
Gross, you always try to put your cold feet on mine. Glad Ben lets you...
Post a Comment