Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Q & A

I've had some questions lately so instead of emailing everybody back one at a time I'll just compile it:

* Yes, I am in the process of purchasing a home sweet home. I didn't just put an offer down. I'm halfway to being a proud homeowner.

*Yes, I will be having a housewarming party and I will not only email you and call you, but I will post the details on this site.

*Yes, one of the bedrooms is dedicated to being my scrapbook room. Some of you might think that's just absurd and some of you are right on track with me. I loved having this room in my old house.

*No, I will not get rid of my song. You will just have to deal with it. Or maybe, don't open my blog at work. That way you won't scare all your co-workers! ha ha ha. Be smart~ turn your volume to mute when you are doing your daily blog stalking.

*Yes, one day you will meet Ben. I PROMISE! And yes, he's as sweet as I make him out to be, but just don't let on immediately that you know.

*Yes, I will need company during those two weeks before Christmas that Ben is in Peru. I will NOT turn down anyone who wants to have me over for dinner.

*No, I don't just goof off at work. Seriously. Ok, well...

*Yes, I have not used my credit card since I applied for my home loan. It's tough but it's the rules. But I'm sure I'm the only one who cares about the f'in rules. Hey- If you can name what line that movie is from I'll give you something I would have otherwise given to D.I.

*Yes, I'm turning into a wonderful little chef!

*Last but not least, YES, staying on a waxing schedule is worth it. Waxing is worth it.

Ok, that's all for now. Any more questions? Feel free to send them on over!

4 comments:

Smiley Family said...

I get first dibs on having you over for dinner! Oh, and the dogs can come to as long as you don't mind Cooper trying to show his dominance!

Anonymous said...

Ok...
a) eyebrow waxing? or bikini waxing? Cause I you refused to ever get the latter until the Islands trip. I even did the latter waaaay before you did.
b) a chef? I'll believe it when I see/smell it. I have known you for 23 years and for you to actually make more than tuna sandwiches or granola yogurt is surprising.
c) if you want to come to P-town and eat cereal (aka dinner) with me, you're more than welcome to!
Ok. Love you!

Jamie said...

Highly entertaining! If I have any other questions, I will certainly send them your way.
I for one am way excited you will have a scrapbook room it is a fabulous thing!
PS - I would love to have you for dinner or a weekend for that matter, if you don't mind coming to AZ ;).

All About M.E.('s) said...

I miss your other song......:(