I was reading my friends Jamie's blog this morning and she has posted the warning signs. Thank you Jamie. I will post them for you also so that you can admit to yourself the blogging is taking over your life too...
In case you are wondering if you may also be suffering from blogoholism, here are some signs and symptoms:
* Your blogging has caused you to neglect other aspects of your life; the dishes in the sink, your children, paying bills, etc.
* Your late night blogging has caused sleep deprivation.
* You check your blog (and other blogs) multiple times a day to see if you have any new comments.
*Your excitement is like that of Christmas morning when you discover that you do have new comments.
*You are a blog stalker. Some may think that if they don't have their own blog, that they are not a blogoholic. This is not true.
*You become angry and frustrated at others when they do not update their blog frequently.
Unfortunately, there are no recommended treatments for blogoholism. The best thing to do is to just admit that you have a problem. I did it and so can you...
2 comments:
Glad to see that you are spreading the word!!
Welcome to also how I feel with Facebook and Myspace. Addicting.
Post a Comment