Monday, October 8, 2007

Houses, Houses, and More Houses!

Lookie what Sylvia and I found today...


House A: I am in LOVE with this house on Yale. It has a super fantastic backyard! Plus some really beautiful woodwork inside. I wonder what it looks like in person...


House B: This house I LOVE too! It's right down the street from the house above. It has a basement and look how freakin' cute that porch is...

House C: This place is fully fenced!!! Most of the others are partially fenced. And it has BEAUTIFUL hardwood floors with original moulding. Only bummer is that the second bedroom is either a bedroom or laundry room...
House D: This one is fully fenced too! Plus it has those gorgeous hardwood floors that I know will be a joy cleaning.

House E: Don't you just love the curb appeal? It has a storm door which is super sweet cuz then I can keep the front door open for light. Apparently the basement is finished and just needs carpet...
Stay tuned for more to be posted tomorrow...
What do you think so far? I can't wait to see some of these in person!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I think they are all adorable! I have all wood on my main floor, well fauz wood;), and i have to be honest I clean it a lot. But it does look nice (when clean!!) Can't wait to see what you end up with.

The Ericksons said...

All of them are super cute. let me know what you decide. Oh yeah, I think we have sold our house-I probably just jinxed myself! ARGH.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Is the last on highland? If so I know what house it is, it is right by Nate's and they have put so much work into...

Brady said...

Hardwood, you end up cleaning it ALL the time, enjoy. They look great though, if you need help moving, call my dad.

Anonymous said...

I know any house you choose will be a perfect house for you and buzz and yo. Can't wait to see what ya pick!

Holly