FLASHBACK! FLASHBACK! FLASHBACK!
I turned on Ugly Betty to blow some time and take my mind off this 8pm deadline. Offer deadline that is. I'll explain later when I'm not so frazzled and crazy and my mind going a million miles per hour. Anywho... back to my flashback...

So I had been watching it for maybe 2 minutes and what did my wonderous eyes behold? OH.MY.GOSH.IT.IS.DAWSON.LEERY. You know, DAWSON LEERY from Dawson's Creek. It was only like my favorite show behind Felecity in college.

Dawson. Poor, romantically-hopeless, analyzes to much, Dawson. Dawson who loved Joey. Dawson who talked WAY to much. He kind of reminded me of a girl.
But there was Dawson. Dawson on primetime tv. But it's not Dawson anymore. Where's Joey? Where's my secret boyfriend Pacey? Where's Jen? Cry cry cry and where's Jack? I don't think watching Dawson on Ugly Betty is going to be the same. He's mean. He dresses like an adult. He got a haircut. He's not spouting off love sonnets or wracking his brain for the meaning of life. I guess I will have to look away from the tv and mute it when he comes on. Or I could just mute it and make up what he is saying. Yep, that's what I'm going to do.
{DAWSON LIVES! DAWSON 4 EVA! ha ha ha}
Oh, you want to check out Dawson? Find him on Ugly Betty every Thursday night at 7pm on Channel 4. Indulge. Just do it. Oh, and eat some ice cream. You deserve the nostalgia, even if it's not REALLY Dawson.

And one more thing... it's 7:48pm. They got 12 minutes.
2 comments:
It's 8:10. Well????
I am more intrigued by this "offer deadline" than I am with your Dawson flashback. I need some more info...
Post a Comment