Monday, September 3, 2007

Take Care Of Me Please

So these past few days I've been a tad bit high maintenance. I've needed a lot of TLC. Not just a little... but A LOT! Friday was horrible. Saturday was ok. Sunday seemed ok too, until the afternoon when it hit me HARD. And my guy was with me the whole time. He was there to rub my back while I cried my eyes out. He held my hair back while I was puking at the doctors and the hospital (ew gross). He kept telling me it would be ok. He crushed up my pain pills so they would get in my system faster. He stayed with me so that I would have someone near. So to you, my BennyRoo, thank you. I know there were more exciting things you could have been doing. But you chose to take care of me instead. XOXO

No comments: