I'm FINALLY here! I'm with my Stacy :) I flew into Chicago Friday to make it a girls weekend with her. I've been waiting so long and now that I'm finally here it's almost over. I've got lots of pics to post and stories to tell. That will all be for when I get home. Let's just say that I'm sooooo glad that Stacy isn't having me ride the light rail back to the airport. I rode that from the airport into town and it was an experience... stinky, smelly people and guess what~ they don't have elevators which means you have to drag your luggage down three flights of stairs. Just picture me, in heels of course, dragging my 40 pound hot pink suitcase down three flights of metal stairs. But all the while holding on with one hand to the railing so I didn't topple down. I wonder what kind of germies I picked up. EWWWWW.
That's all for now. Stace is having a huge bar-b-que and I must fix this hair! Oh yeah and Ellie likes me. She really likes me. But maybe that's because I let her go through my purse and put on lip gloss. Or maybe it was the Tw!zzler Nibs I just gave her.
Oh yeah, and be sure to remind me to tell you all about trying on my Tiffany's ring. Pure Heaven.
3 comments:
Oh Sanny! How I loved having you here. I hope you had a great time, even though we did not get a chance to go on the boat- there is always something to look forward to next time!! I am glad that you have made it home safe and I already miss you damn it!
umm...I think that you have been home for almost 20 hours now and you still don't have pictures of this trip or ring up.....WTF! Just kidding! I miss you loads and can't wait to see you! Love you girlie!
tarika
Sandy! I am so glad that you had fun!. . . however, I am even more glad that you are home :) Love you.
Post a Comment