My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours.
Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral.
All I have to do is breathe and believe.
Ummm, you and me would know that very well. You know how Mom and Grandma would always give Bubby sugar-free candy... No wonder the basement would always stink!
Ummm...people in my office didn't think that this was as funny as I did! But I am for sure not eating any candy that you bring home you can't be trusted...
5 comments:
I'm so not eating your candy...
You learn something new every day! I had no idea that sugar-free candy had that effect. All the more reason to stick with the real thing!
OMG! That explains so much!
Ummm, you and me would know that very well. You know how Mom and Grandma would always give Bubby sugar-free candy... No wonder the basement would always stink!
Ummm...people in my office didn't think that this was as funny as I did! But I am for sure not eating any candy that you bring home you can't be trusted...
Post a Comment