Monday, September 24, 2007

Celebrating the First Day of Fall

Timpanogos- Part 1
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play Make your own Smilebox


Fall is my favorite season. I love the change of the leaves and the crispness in the air. Check out how Ben and I celebrated the start of this wonderful season. Tomorrow there will be pics of inside Timpanogos Cave.

3 comments:

The Trusty Blog said...

Way cute!!!

Anonymous said...

"If kisses were water, I will give u a sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree. If LIFE was a planet, I will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u mine. "worlds best friends week" send this to all ur good friends. Even me, if i am one of them."

Smiley Family said...

WOW, Camping, fishing, hiking...I am still waiting to meet this man who has made you so adventurous. I agree with you about fall, my favorite as well. Brian and I are going to drive through the canyons this weekend.