Monday, September 17, 2007

Puppy Vacation!


46.Glorious.Hours.

We had soooo much fun! My heart is so full. I swear I was always close to tears. Either because I was so happy to have them with me or because I was sad thinking about having to take them back. I love their slobbery kisses. I love their cuddles. I love their little attitudes. I love having them follow me everywhere. I love that they remember their momma. I love that they were so good. I love that they love Ben. I love that they love my family. I love that they love Tarika and Aimee and Lucy. I love how silly they are. I love that Buster is good in the bathtub. I love that Lola is such a snoozer. I love that Buzz still comes nose to nose with me and just stares. I love that Lola still lets me hold her on her back and rub her tummy. I love that they still love me.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Sandy my friend, you are too cute! I love those puppies of yours too.

Anonymous said...

I loved puppy day! Thank you so much for letting me be apart of it. I can't wait to see them again!

Anonymous said...

I loved puppy day! Thank you so much for letting me be apart of it. I can't wait to see them again!

Anonymous said...

i loved meeting your pups they were so sweet! i hope that I get to see them very soon! love you sans!