![]() |
| Click to play Make your own Smilebox |
*Let's talk about American Girl Place. Who knew this place even existed?? This was my first trip there and let's just say that I was overwhelmed. Dolls everywhere!! It was a crazy three story store filled to the brim with dolls. Dolls Dolls Dolls. You can even make your own doll~ for $102. They had everything from a doll hospital, doll salon (complete with human hair dressers), a cafe you could have tea with your doll, and clothes for both you and your doll. Who wants to match their doll? Apparently zillions of little girls do...
*Next up~ Crazy dresses in the middle of planter boxes. This was a pleasant surprise! The sidewalks had huge planter boxes filled with trees, plants, and flowers. AND DRESSES! They were so cool. I only got pics of two of them because I kind of felt like a nerd taking pictures of them.
*The buildings of Chicago were so tall. I even went in Water Tower. If you aren't familiar with Water Tower it is a shopping center and the upper floors are condo's. Oprah has the top three floors. That was my one and only brush with Ms. Winfrey. Bummer.
*Wabash. Or as Stacy and her friends like to say~ Wabatucky. That's where Stacy actually lives. It was really green. Everyone had huge yards. It had that small town feel to it (probably because it is a small town) and of course, Stace knew EVERYONE. Thanks for sharing your hometown with me :)
*Stacy's girlfriends were so fun. There was Whitney, Beth, and Jenn. I'm glad you have friends that are as cool as me and KT...
*FINALLY, Ellie warmed up to me. I think it's because I let her have some of my lipgloss. AND I let her do my hair. That was funny. I had all sorts of clips in it.
*Stayed tuned for tomorrow's posting about the BEST PLAY I've ever seen~ WICKED.

2 comments:
I love you and had such a blast with you here! I can't wait to be closer!! XOXO Stacy
I can't believe you saw Wicked! Was it better than the book? Did you ever finish the book? I want more details. Thanks for checking out our new blog. We really need to get together soon...
Post a Comment