My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours. Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral. All I have to do is breathe and believe.
Yes I have had to pee in a strainer and no, it's not fun.And Loratabs make me queasy... Just be careful driving! Ha ha
OMG! I am so sorry you had to do this. Kidney stones should be for men only! BTW...don't tell Jan you have Lortab...she'll start calling again (ok...I know that was uncalled for). I hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yes I have had to pee in a strainer and no, it's not fun.
And Loratabs make me queasy... Just be careful driving! Ha ha
OMG! I am so sorry you had to do this. Kidney stones should be for men only!
BTW...don't tell Jan you have Lortab...she'll start calling again (ok...I know that was uncalled for). I hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment