
I had a very promising conversation with Stub. I think since he has moved into his apartment (a few days ago) he is realizing just how much work these two are. From our conversation it seems like I just might get to take them with me when I buy a place of my own. I almost started crying right there! But if that's the case then I will need to start taking them a few weekends a month... I will do anything for these two. But that's really great news and I will save every penny if I have to so that I can give these two the home they deserve. He even had the nerve to tell me that they are his dogs because he's taken care of them for the last 6 months. WHAT? I took care of Buzz from day 1. And that was over 2 years ago. So to you Stub, this is what I would like to say: I was the one to potty them. I was the one who potty trained them. I was the one to feed them. I was the one to clean up after them. I was the one who cuddled them at night. I was the one to take Buzz on walks. I was the one who set up play dates for them. I was the one who took them to the vet. I was the one who had to listen to them cry when I left for work. I was the one who cried when I left them at your parents. I was the one who brushed their teeth. I was the one who brushed them. I was the one who bought them toys. You played with them until you were tired. You bathed them. You scolded them. That was it. Until you had YOUR turn. But haven't you fallen in love with them? Do you now understand what it is to love something so much you will give up everything for them? Maybe by the time they come home with me for good you will. I will always appreciate you taking care of them when I have not been able to. You will always be welcome to see them and hold them and love them. You are their poppa. And I know you will change your mind.
Oh my Buster Brown Dynamite and Lola Bella Princess Pea. Momma loves you <3
2 comments:
Ohhhhh, I love them so much!! I'm so excited to see them! I'll even potty them... and that probably means Buzzy dragging me all around but that's ok. Because I love him. And Yoya can slobber all over me and try to eat my hair. I give her permission.
Oh Sans...Whenever you post about your pups I get teary eyed. I am so happy for you to get your dogs in 6 months. I am excited to see them when they come and visit. Hopefully I am not working...I love you and I hope that you have a great day!
Post a Comment