- Having the CONSTANT need to pee
- Excrutiating pain for 8 hours (no pain meds!!)
- 2 1/2 hours of pure fun at the doctor's office~Pelvic Exam included!
- 1 vial of blood that took 15 minutes and 3 tries
- Trip to the E.R. with a 30 minute wait in the lobby
- 2 E.R. room changes
- 3 1/2 hours of poking and prodding by needles to locate one of my itsy bitsy teeny weeney veins
- Finally at 5pm RELIEF! Ahhhh for the love of morphine!
- Knowing where the closest three bathrooms in the E.R. are located
- Two sips of juice. Oh wait, those came back up ten-fold
- Cat Scans are cool
- 2 fun loving kidney stones with only one in the process of wanting to pass

Stunning photo's of you looking your absolute best... PRICELESS
2 comments:
I FEEL the pain! Seriously! I would know... My kidney stone was 4x the size of yours!
Oh darling! I feel horrible that you were in such pain! I am here to take care of you :)
Post a Comment