Monday, August 20, 2007

ESTATIC Pups Update!!

I am soooooooooo excited!! The pups are long overdue for some important shots, mainly their rabies and booster so I offered Stub to let me take them in to the vet. He finally agreed. They are scheduled for Saturday, September 15 and he agreed to let me take them overnight on Friday!! WAHOOO!! He even said I could keep them Saturday night if I wanted to. I am so happy that I can hardly stand it. I called Holly immediately after I talked to him and she's coming to sleep over! I miss those little buggers and can't wait to do some serious cuddling with them. Puppy Sleepover or Bust!

So, please don't ask me to do anything supercool that Friday night because I will have to turn you down. Don't ask me to be your hot-pink-clad bridesmaid or to fly away to Paris or even to ride the elephant in the circus. If you know me by now, you know my babies come first. Their stinky breath and all! Mmmmm, stinky dog breath. What could be sweeter?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for Buster and Lola slobber!

Tarika said...

I am way excited for you to sleep with your pups again!