Saturday was Carissa's wedding. Hence, her wedding reception... I told her that I would wear a black dress just in case she needed me to fill in as a bridesmaid. But alas, I was not needed. So instead I got to prance around with this hunk!
Yes, this is Carissa's bouquet but no Ben was not the lucky "Bachelorette" who caught it. He's holding it for Aimee who had to bump another chicky out of the way to grab it. Please take note that Tarika and I are standing in the back...
5 comments:
Okay, craaaaazy! Ben has a tie and dress pants on. Not to mention no baseball cap. The kid cleans up pretty nicely.
Umm...it is about time you had time for your blog...I have missed your cute posts.
I agree with whoever posted that comment before me...Ben does clean up pretty nice.
Did any of the pictures turn out of just us girls?
You will probably see more of me now that I am not in school. Chris isn't home until 11 T-TH so I will more than likely be home, duh!
Love T
I don't have any pics of just us girls on my camera. Those were all on the professional camera. :(
oh lalala!! you both clean up very nicely!! I love that Ben is wearing a tie!! I never thought I would see the day... Hotties!!
oh lalala!! you both clean up very nicely!! I love that Ben is wearing a tie!! I never thought I would see the day... Hotties!!
Post a Comment