


Check out the latest addition to the Nelson Clan! It's Coco!! She is Dave and Shonte's new baby. Coco is a Puggle~ half Beagle, half Pug. She has a little beagle face and body, with Pug coloring and a curly little Pug tail. Boy does Doobie love her! I watched them play last night and he would try and squish her. She would hide under the coach and peek her head out to bite him. It was so funny!
2 comments:
Oh that puppy is so cute! is it better behaved then lucy? we need to find lucy a new obsession, underwear and now and laters are just not good for the soul. I forgot to ask if you had a good time at the game. Sorry...i must have been wrapped up in stupid stuff. Love T
I am so jealous! I wish I was there with you cool girlz! Looks like a very good time and it is only one month away until I get to hold you in my arms (that sounds nasty, but you know what I mean!!) Hugs and kisses!!
Post a Comment