Oh the world of Aimee. I get my kicks off of her entertaining tales of adventure. Last night's adventure was especially amusing so I knew in my heart that I had to share, with Aimee's permission of course (duh). Last night we will dub "The Inner Thoughts of Lyle*". Please note that the name has been changed for privacy, and just in case you happen to run into him somewhere in the blue yonder you won't bust up laughing. Because that would be a real ego breaker...
Here are a few of Lyle's* inner thoughts that he expressed last night:
* "Yeah, I have to admit that I have a really good body right now."
* "I do experiments on my body."
* "Let me take you shopping. I can get you ice cream for $1 and toothpaste for free."
* "Last Halloween I was Wolverine. This year I am going to be Superman. I just got to get my legs a lot tougher."
* "Guess my natural hair color."
* "I never had a dream come true. Til the day that I found you." Yes folks, he was singing this in the grocery store at the top of his lungs.
* "If you can't tell, I like to sing."
* "Oh look at that one!" When he would see something that would look like a coupon at the store...
Oh Lyle*. Thanks for the memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment