My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours.
Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral.
All I have to do is breathe and believe.
oh my god you have no idea! i used to be obsesssseeddd! I love spice girls, I registered for the vegas show, how fun would that be! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I don't want to hear anything about you not being cute in the pics that I put up...please tell me you change your mind when you see all of the pics of me in April...What the heck were thinking putting such an ugly asian girl on your blog!! haha..Love your guts! T
3 comments:
Hey there, Delilah! Love this picture!
oh my god you have no idea! i used to be obsesssseeddd! I love spice girls, I registered for the vegas show, how fun would that be! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I don't want to hear anything about you not being cute in the pics that I put up...please tell me you change your mind when you see all of the pics of me in April...What the heck were thinking putting such an ugly asian girl on your blog!! haha..Love your guts! T
Post a Comment