Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Yep! It's Them!

I got to see my babies last Saturday and true to form of course I have to blog about it. Good news~ they have NOT forgotten about me. Right when Lola saw me she started to whine. I think she was trying to tell me that her Dad is stinky. ha ha ha. And of course Buster was his clingy self.

They didn't want to play fetch. All they wanted to do was sit on my lap. Rub their tummies. Give me millions of kisses.

That's what we did for a whole hour. One glorious hour.

Oh how I love my Buzzy and Yoya!

4 comments:

Tarika said...

Your dogs are the cutest things ever...oh yeah you are pretty cute too! I hope that you get to see them soon again, they always make your day! Love ya T

Anonymous said...

Wait... Who took the pictures? Bat Boy?

Hello! said...

The only picture Steve took was the one of me rubbing Lola's tummy. All the other's are self portraits!

Michelle Andersen Nydegger said...

San---It is indeed Russ from Colors...I will be at the concert ---I hope! We should find each other...I can't remember if it's GA or not! Are you going to the reunion? I gave in and I'm going with Melissa Campbell and a group of singles so hopefully it'll be worth it! We need to play---U up for some country dancing at studio 600?
Oh! Good work on the photography! :0) --Chelle