Friday, July 13, 2007

Let's Get One Thing Straight...

Only I can make fun of Steve (unless you get permission from me first). Yes, I am the only one who can do that. I am the only one who can call him a dorkhead or say that my pup thinks he's stinky. You must know that I come with relationship baggage, like we all do. And my relationship baggage has a name. He has been part of my life for 9 years. And I'm sure he will be part of it for a while longer. We share something~ a mutual love for Buster and Lola. He takes care of my babies while I can not. And for that I am always going to be grateful. So if one day I feel like b!tchin' about how I feel I don't get to see them enough, it's ok. But only I can do it. We can't pretend that I was never married. Cuz I was! It doesn't mean we have to talk about it, but it does mean that it happened. I learned a lot from Steve. I don't consider our relationship a "failed marriage." True, we are no longer married but I will never regret the decision I made to marry him. We had good times and bad times. Every relationship does. And no, I'm not mad at him. Why should I be? We both did some stupid things. I'm ok with him and he's ok with me. I have forgiven him and hopefully he's forgiven me. Like's it any of your business, but I thought I would throw it out there. Got it? Man, I'm in a mood today!

Oh, and bat boy if you are reading this I'm sorry I didn't mow the lawn. That was me being a brat and I fully admit it. Something we both know that I'm good at.

No comments: