I am loved...
No matter what happens in my life good or bad, I have people who support me and who are accepting of me. They may not understand or even agree with the things that I do, but they do not judge me for them. They let me live my life and they are here for me when I need their support. They do not try to pressure me to do the things that they wish, but the things that will better my life. They wish me happiness and well being. They do not want me to be troubled or sad. They just understand that I am going to be me and they let me do just that. This is what being love is. And I feel it unconditionally.
I love...
I love because I want the people in my life who love me to know that I really do appreciate their love. I want them to know that I am thankful for the way that they treat me and I want to do the same for them. I love because by giving my love in return allows me to accept love from others. One of the biggest things I've learned is to love myself. You can't love someone else until you've learned to love yourself.
To those of you who I love...
Mom:I'll give you Buzz when you need a dog to guide you along.Dad:Keep tickling my feet.Greg:remember that last date we went on before you left for Russia?Mindy:Your nails no longer dig into the back of my neck but instead you play games with me.Cathy:it's ok that you can no longer borrow shirts from me because in all honesty i just think it's rad.Bubby:You'll always be my little brother who won't ever hit me back.Holly:Thank you for standing up for me.Buzzy:You'll always be my first.Lolo:It was love at first site.Ben:oh it's what you do to me.T:Everytime you told me that I was strong.Baby Aim:This is why we are friends.Ana:one day I will learn that bum shaking dance from you.Emily:Remember that time at Junior Prom and you yelled at The Stork?Jamie:You let me sit there and spill my guts.Stace:We are two peas in a pod.Stub:You take care of my babies.My Neighbors from the hood:Remember the fireworks show complete with shrapnel?And last but not least to G.R.:Pennies quarters dollars.This list has many more.And I would like to add to it.
*Thanks to T. for allowing me to plagerize some of these beautiful words.
2 comments:
Awwwwwww. Buzz will only lead Mom to firehydrants and other dogs... Ha ha ha. Thanks for the shoutouts - you mean a lot to us too and we love you!
oh your so sweet. i love you to pieces.. and i will bust out my moves for you to learn anytime!
Post a Comment