I don't know if you know this, but we're a big deal around here! Duh. It's because we are the champions of the world my friend. The world of second tier softball that is.

Our team, No Skills, won last night in the championship game! And to Ana and my surprise we were joined by quite a few new fans. The more the merrier! Plus our two mascot dogs were there~ Bogart and Lucy.

It's been quite a season! And I don't know what we are going to do with all our free Tuesday nights now... Ana suggested Arts & Crafts night, while watching Lifetime, and of course pigging out on goodies.

Check out our huge trophy!

And of course, just in case you didn't know who I was rooting for...

1 comment:
haha ... we are the champions, my friend!! And we will keep on cheering till we win!! We are the Champions!!! I stole a couple of those pics.. How funny!
Post a Comment