If you know Ben then you know he loves snowboarding. SCRATCH THAT. He LIVES for snowboarding! Well, he hasn't been in a few weeks because of a bum knee so when Russ called him to go Thursday morning he was WAYYYY excited and told me he was going no matter what. Okaaayyyy. Well, this is the picture I received over my phone that afternoon...

Boys are weird. At least he was wearing his helmet...
4 comments:
Super cute blog Sand! It has been a nutty week and I have not been on the computer much, so I had some catching up to do on your posts. I hope Ben survives today because I am really looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow :)
I am pretty sure that he will be ok. He was limping today at work...but I think for the most part he was alive! Thanks so much for letting us hang out and getting "the things" for me tomorrow. See you Sunday!
LOL! Oh I just love boys! Seriously they are just so simple!
Silly boys! I'd be worried.
Post a Comment