Let me tell you a little story. A story made of stars and sweet lemons. But first I must introduce you to the cast of characters:
Meet Scrumptious and Foxy Divine. They are my Slushy Sisters. And of course there's My Man. He really doesn't have anything to do with this story, but he just looked so darn cute in this picture. I will explain the rest of the characters in this picture at a later date... Stay tuned...
Foxy came to town so of course we had to get together for Slushy Sisters Part II. Scrumptious made the party arrangements so that we could have a grand time. We ate, we drank, we laughed. Whenever we get together life is full of giggles and stories of butterflies and lilies. The cosmo's opened up to welcome us to a world of sweet, sweet lemons. I cherish the times that I spend with my Slushies. I am already looking forward to Slushy Sisters Part III in May. I love you both. You truly are sisters to me.
Forever and ever, Ruby
1 comment:
Hi friend! Just FYI I have Bag Tagged you. Check out my blog , I look forward to seeing yours. :)
Post a Comment