My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours. Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral. All I have to do is breathe and believe.
I LOVE that last picture! I wish I could get into winter like that but I probably never will....blech!
Those pictures are awesome! I miss the snow at times... but also love to wear my flip flops all year round.
These pictures put me in my "happy place." Go Ben!
Are you guys coming to Park City? We are planning to ski/snowboard Friday and Saturday- I hope you can come!!!!!!hugs and many, many kisses,S
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE that last picture! I wish I could get into winter like that but I probably never will....blech!
Those pictures are awesome! I miss the snow at times... but also love to wear my flip flops all year round.
These pictures put me in my "happy place." Go Ben!
Are you guys coming to Park City? We are planning to ski/snowboard Friday and Saturday- I hope you can come!!!!!!
hugs and many, many kisses,
S
Post a Comment