Friday, February 8, 2008

Oh This Is Gonna Be Fun!

I got a new printer/scanner/copier when I bought my laptop this summer. Yesterday I finally got it up and running... Let the games begin!


It's the Dave and Sandy Show! I think I'm 6 and Dave's 4. What's up with Dave posing and my "bite me" face? ha ha ha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where I can find a sweatshirt like the one your wearing? I have been looking for one everywhere!

Princess said...

That was me, I am not sure why it posted anonymous. I am a mystery though!

Aimee my Aimee said...

I just wanted to know if you would help me do my hair like this? I just can't seem to nail it.

Smiley Family said...

hehehe. Can't wait to see more!

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

Damn! Your hot girl. You bad...real bad. ;)

Jane said...

So Stylin', loving it all. You are braver than me, although, my big hair, bushy eyebrows and buck teeth were way cuter than your 80's look. I will think about posting one of me when I get around to scanning and organizing photos.