The other night we got together with my girlfriends Emily and Jamie and their cute little families. Ben was showing us the pictures of his trip to South America and that's when the kids discovered something really cool... If Ben pointed his camera towards them they could see themselves on the tv. At first they were good at posing while looking at the camera and then it was all about seeing themselves on tv! ha ha ha

This is Abomb. He was so excited to see himself on the t.v. ! He was so funny all night, especially when he was throwing the big bouncy ball at all the guy's heads. That's his poppa Dave next to him. Abomb is Emily's youngest.
This is little Jacky-O. She's such a ham! She is Emily's middle child.

Here's Emily's oldest Auds. She is such a smartypants and is always reading! I bet she's read more books than me by now.

Oh, little Ashbelle. I tried to get her to look at the camera but she was enthralled by seeing herself on t.v. She was so funny. I looked over at one point and she was petting Ben's beard and then touching his long hair. It was as if she hadn't ever seen something like that before. It was hilarious!
This is the newest edition~ T-Bone. He was so cuddly! He's Jamie's babyboy and was born almost two months ago. That's Em sitting next to me, obviously enthralled with what's going on also...
Overall, these kiddo's had me laughing all night long! Thanks for the chuckles!


4 comments:
Ahhhh ... Wish I could've been there. Looks like tons of fun. Kamryn would have given you a show or two..that girl can show off with the best of them. She thinks she's "America's Next Top Model"... I'm in trouble.
Looks like fun. All the kids are really cute.
Yikes that a lot of kids! I laughed so hard at Belle rubbing Ben's hair and beard! What a crack up!
We must not wait so long to get together again! It is always so fun to see you guys. And I think a girls night at the old ice cream joint is in order also.
Post a Comment