Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Why Moving Is So Much Fun... Not.

As I've been helping Ben pack and move these past few days it reminds me why I love it so much...

* You always think you have enough boxes and you never do.
* What? Where did that hidden cupboard of junk come from?
* Cardboard paper cuts!
* Ewwww. I just saw a spider run out from under that pile of stuff!
* Shouldn't I be packing glasses with newspaper?
* Man that box is heavy! It didn't look that heavy...
* Please tell me you are throwing that away!
* Yes, I wore my packing clothes. This cutesy shirt and high heels ARE my packing clothes.

There is only one, I repeat ONE, good aspect to packing- D.I. here I come! It's a great time to de-junk. Cuz I swear I didn't have THAT much junk before I began...

No comments: