This is Mikey. So this is what Mindy would look like if she were a boy. Interesting. I'm not too familiar with Mikey because he's grown up mostly in California- but one thing I do know for sure is that he likes girls unmentionables... (thanks Holly for that information and photo I posted on a previous entry).

What do you say about Siddy-Roo? She's a little sparkle who is shy at first but turns into a chatterbox if you let her! This picture is of her at Teddy Bear Picnic when I went to visit. What is the common theme in this picture? Purple. The girl loves purple.

Oh yes, Ali. Ali is very imaginative and LOVES dressing up! This picture is of Ali on her last day of school. She took me to see her classroom and teacher. I've also discovered that Ali possesses the Nelson girl attitude. Oh boy...


Oh wait, that's not Chris. Ha Ha Ha. This is Chris. He gives the BEST backrubs this side of the Mississippi! Plus I've learned that he's quite the biker.

And last, but not least, is Mimi. She is so gracious and willing to do anything for you! Hey Mindy- remember when we were younger and you would dig your claws into the back of my neck and squeeze if I wasn't obeying you? ha ha ha

This family adds a BANG to ours! Those Bang jokes never get old...
1 comment:
You are sooo kind to post pics of our family - thanks! We are very happy to be back with everyone. Maybe you could have used a better pic of me? Yikes! Come visit! Love, Mindy
Post a Comment