
Last night I saw a free preview of Evan Almighty. The jist of the movie is that GOD comes down and tells Evan (Steve Carrell) to build an ark. Of course he puts up a fight, but then he does it, everyone doubts him and thinks he's nutso, ya ya ya (I don't want to give away the end of the movie). It was an amazing movie. Absolutely hilarious, but also had a message. I thought about the movie for the rest of the night and want to share something that has stuck with me, and that I would like to try to live.
Evan was running for Senate and his campaign slogan was "I want to change the world." GOD told him there was a way to do that. It was simple- A.R.K.
You can change the world through A Random act of Kindess at a time. So everyday I will try to do one simple random act of kindness. That will be my way to help change the world for the better.
And no Holly, giving you money will not count as a random act of kindness.
2 comments:
Okay, you just don't have to hand the actual cold hard cash to me, but you can buy me stuff. Like these WAY cute pair of Steve Madden pumps at Nordy's...Or contribute to different funds of mine like: Holly's going to Vegas in two weeks, Holly needs a pair of Seven's or Help Holly look hot when she meets James Franco.
Can you build yourself a fundraising page like Chris? It was way easy to donate to him that way...
Speaking of Steve Madden pumps at Nordy's~ I just bought a red patent leather pair last night. They didn't have my size so I had to order them in. I heart Steve Madden. I heart Nordy's. I'll have to send you a pic.
Post a Comment