Friday, June 8, 2007

Big Fish!

As promised... Here's my gi-normous fishy I caught over Memorial Day Weekend.
Of course, Ben caught the first fish. But mine is bigger...
Let's compare...



This is ALL we got the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME! The fish were teasin us by tugging on our line and even eating part of our worms. Punk fish.
Even though we got skunked by the fish we had a fabulous time! Yes, I am even using my very own fishing pole. I'm a natural at fishing~ I just can't help it. My mom says fishing is in my genes. If you look closely you can see Ben's little "fish scratch" on his forehead. He claims a fish jumped out of the water and bit him... I know better (probably because I was there when he got that little scratch and I can tell you it wasn't caused by a fish...).

No comments: