
What do you do when the one thing you want you can't have?

What do you do when you think it can't break anymore, but somehow it finds a way to?

What do you do when you thought you couldn't cry about them anymore?

What do you do when you start to have nightmares that you will never see them again?

Or hold them?

Or kiss them?

What do you do when you think they are probably forgetting about you?

3 comments:
Oh Sand, you just have the biggest heart in the whole world. It will all work out, you will be able to get them back. Until then, Zoey is totally yours :) (just don't tell Russ)
I love ya sista!
Oh Sans...I am so sad for you and your pups. You will get them back and they will never forget their momma. I know Boo tells me every week that she knows who I am and that she still loves me. Just think it is only a little while longer with Lucy taking their place. You are good momma to your pups I am sure that they still love and miss you too.
Don't make me cry like that. I miss them too much. At least you got to say goodbye...
Post a Comment