Friday, June 29, 2007

Let's Chat

NOTICE:

I am horrible at answering my phone. Yes, I am fully aware of that. And unfortunately I am afraid that my sucky phone skills have hurt someone's feelings. Here's the deal so that I can avoid future misunderstandings and hurt feelings~ I answer my phone if it is Mom (duh cuz it's Mom, HELLO), Ben (he's such a cutie), or my bosses (since they pay for it).

Folks, I'm not trying to avoid you. I love you. I want to talk to you. You people are important to me. Usually my phone is not near me and I don't hear it ring. Or I forgot to turn it off from silent and back on to ring. Or I left it in the car (big one!) and I'm too lazy to go get it. If you want to get a hold of me TEXT ME.

Oh yeah, and if you don't have text capabilities and I know it in advance then I will add you to my list of people I'll try my darndest to answer for (or call back when I see I missed your call= Emily, Jamie, Mindy).

Hope this clears up a lot of confusion! Now let's chat!

No comments: