Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Accepting You For You

Sunday was one of my favorite parade's of the year~ Pride Day Parade! I began participating 4 years ago for two reasons:
#1- I was supporting my boss as his employee.
#2- I was helping to coordinate our company participation in the event.

Jimmy Carter once said~ "We have become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams."

Diversity is the one thing everybody has in common. Now there is only one reason why I attend Pride Day Parade~ to support my friends. We are all God's children.

2 comments:

The Ericksons said...

I am so sad that I missed this! It was the first time I have missed it in 4 years. Was it a blast?

Hello! said...

It was so fun Stace, but I noticed that you weren't by my side cheering and waving. Maybe next year...