Thursday, May 3, 2007

Save The Dogs Fund!


I need to interrupt our normally scheduled broadcast for a special announcement...
Dorkhead (aka Steve) is forcing me between a rock and a hard place. He informed me Tuesday night that he needs to cut me out of his life after the house closes, which means I will be cut off from Buzz and Lola also. Unless I can take them now,and we all know that is NOT possible. Have you seen how expensive doggy daycare is? WOW!!

So... he said we would be able to re-evaluate this situation in 6 months. 3 months after that my apartment lease is up and I'll hopefully be buying a place that has a backyard/basement. That means I need to start saving real money so that I will really be able to find a place that I can take them with me.

Introducing SAVE THE DOGS FUND. I will be taking donations for the next 9 months! Let's save the puppies from their future with a big dorkhead! Who loves them? Their momma!! How can you say no to these cute little faces?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how little Lo is! I miss them. I don't want them to live with Dorkhead. I'll save up all my change (not give any to Logan. Hee hee) and give it to you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are so cute! I hope everything works out because I know Daisy and Zoey miss their friends!