A lot happened since I posted on Friday. So here's my thoughts about the weekend...
sad days~
Saturday was a sad day. Actually, I don't think sad is the right word but I can't think of the right word to express how I was feeling. Maybe heartbroken is closer. Saturday was my day to say my goodbye's to Buzz and Yo. Today the hurt is still there. A little piece of my heart is missing.
Big Fish~
We went camping this weekend and I tried my hand at fishing. Ben taught me how to fill a bobble, make a fish tie, cast, reel, etc. The whole works! And it all paid off because I caught myself a beautiful fishy!!! I'll post the picture once I figure out how to work Ben's camera. I rock. Fishing is cool.
Girly Moments~
If you don't like sappy, girly moments then STOP READING HERE. If you don't mind then you are in the right place! So... I've been waiting for Ben to take me home to meet his momma. And just guess when he decided to do it- on the way home from camping! Yep, I couldn't primp or anything. I met his mom all stinky and looking camper-fabulous. But I was too excited to really care what I looked like. It's a big girly moment for me so indulge me.
Tomorrow I will continue with my picture journal of the Virgin Islands...
3 comments:
If you need a tissue or a shoulder, you know I have both! Hooray for the girly moment though!
Before you know it, November will be here and you can play with Buzzy and Lo again. I know I want to.
Sandy, I'm so proud of you! You went camping! Maybe now you are ready to come visit us here in the wilderness of Escalante. Oh, and I will try to put up or just send pictures soon.
-stacy
Post a Comment