Fozzy & Nico. And Lola actually likes them!
Seriously, isn't Danny so dreamy?!

Ben's favorite Christmas Presents (ipod and $$ for a new electric guitar). Not to mention those super sweet Grinch pajama pants. Yes, he wore those to my mom's for Christmas breakfast...
Ben was super sick on New Year's Eve, so we stayed home and had our own little party. I should tell you that we fell asleep BEFORE midnight...
Little London Sims was born on Becca's birthday Feb. 2nd.



2 comments:
So excited for EmLoveFest. I told you to tell me what to do for this but you are such and event planner that you have forget to ask for help...I blame this on Bryan not letting you hiring an assistant. I love that you are friends with cat...I am going to have to start my cat diary now, since there is no way I will ever like my cat roomies.
oh and PS...love that pic of Ben and you on New Years.
Post a Comment