Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Zions *Celebrating 3 Years*

Last year we started a tradition of going to Zions in their off season of late winter/early spring, staying at our new favorite lodge and playing in the canyons. Last year we went to celebrate Valentine's. This year we went to celebrate our 3 year anniversary.
Yes, you heard right, 3 years.


We had a ton of fun! Even though it was raining or dreary weather during most of the trip we still managed to have a blast! With us two that's not hard to do.


And of course did a lot of hiking!


And no trip would be complete without trying something new right?!




Yeah, I likey Bidet's.
This toilet not only had a bidet, but a bum dryer too...
Oh, and a heated seat. Ahhhh.

2 comments:

Tarika said...

You did not tell me about the bidet when I asked about this trip...you will have to tell me tonight. Sounds like fun. I will have to get some tips from you because Gregg wants to go to ZI-On this year.:)

Stacy said...

Hey, I think my mom stayed at the same hotel- she raved about the Japanese toilets (they're all over in Japan)! I love Zion.