My mom has a picture wall in her family room with pictures of all of my siblings and their families. She has been telling us for over two years that she needs us to update our pictures. Seriously, they were O.L.D. So for this past Christmas Mom got her wish.
My {super-talented} friend Kimberli took some gorgeous pics of me, Ben and the pups. Thank you Kimberli!!



...And of course Ben had me laughing the whole time!
8 comments:
Ok...that was way too nice!
Very cute. They turned out wonderful.
I love these pics way too cute!
Great pics!
Cute, cute! They turned out great. What a fine lookin' pair!
Love the Pics!
Love love LOVE these! You are so gorgeous woman!
-Aimee
How did I miss this post, it didn't come through on my updates. I LOVE these pictures!! My kids are obsessed with getting a beagle, I don't think I am ready but they sure are cute!
Post a Comment