Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Welcome to another edition of Wonderful Wednesday...

* I have like 8 weddings this summer. Phew. I am dying over this wedding. It is so dang creative and festive. Now, this is what I call a celebration!


* I'm digging all these DIY projects and one day when I get the time I'm totally making this coffee filter wreath. Thanks Little Brown House for the tutorial.



* Finally... One day when it comes time I'm not going to have to buy all knew brushed silver door knobs to replace gold knobbies. I can just do it myself with this tutorial. You can also use a brushed bronze instead of the silver if you want.



3 comments:

Lisa said...

You should also try making that wreath using cupcake papers. It's the same basic idea but then you can make one for each holiday because they make so many cute lil papers!

Smiley Family said...

Great. We just spent $200 on new door knobs.

Tarika said...

Love that wedding...so romantic. What an awesome find on the brush doorknobs...I love your internet browsing skills!