Welcome to another edition of Wonderful Wednesdays! Let me tell you about a certain downfall of living in a rental home. You can't remodel. Or actually, you don't want to remodel because it's not your home. Basically, I don't want to put in my hard earned money and time to beautify some place that I have no investment in. Sound harsh? Hope not. And because of this I've been on a remodel kick where I love to look at remodeling websites with before and after pics. It's giving me so many ideas so one day when I own another home of my own I have all sorts of lovely ideas in my little brain (and in my look-book).
I've been diggin' on bathrooms lately...
Really love the clean, crisp look of this one.
Or go check out one of my favorite design blogs for this one.
Before
After
I love YoungHouseLove. Her blog is fabulous.
When you get ready to remodel or redecorate do you scour the internet for ideas? Go to Home Depot? Check out design mags? Or are you just so naturally talented ideas just pop in to your head?
1 comment:
The internet and mags will be my best friends...you have seen my creativity. I drew a heart balloon on your card the other day...it didn't even do a die cut or a cutesy button thing or anything. You are probably one of those people that have good ideas pop into your head. :)
Post a Comment