Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wonderful Wednesdays

I have a lot of blogs that I {love} to visit and get design ideas, clothing inspiration, fabulous recipes, etc. It's usually the pictures that inspire me and spark little moments of creativity. One of my fave blogs~ Snippet and Ink~ every Friday posts links to some of her favorite things at that moment. I thought it would be fun to do and share with you all. Without further ado, let me introduce you to {Wonderful Wednesdays} ...


  • I'm totally digging these 2010Love tee's. Created by two sisters, 2010love is a symbol created to inspire people to make a positive change in their own lives and the lives of others, starting now. Spread the word by wearing it.

  • I can't wait to try out this Baked Potato Soup by CJaneInTheKitchen.

Have a Fabulous Wednesday!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Oooh, thank you! I have a feeling you (and Ben) will love it! Be sure to put lots of toppings on it. Thanks for the new suggestions, I hadn't heard of Snippet and Ink.

Tarika said...

Love love love the Snippet and Ink blog...thank you for always introducing me to these wonderful things. And I love Jane's recipes...I tried her taquito's...FABULOUS!

And I hope that when I get married you save all of these fun ideas you keep getting!