My life is full of twists and turns, bumps and detours.
Hope shows me that it will always return to an upward spiral.
All I have to do is breathe and believe.
Jane as in ME?!? You have no idea how excited I am. This will not be nice to my hips but I don't care as it will be worth every crumb and calorie. Thanks Sandy.
Well crap. I didn't even get a chance to enter. I guess that's what I get for taken a break from the blogging world. I'm glad your week is over! And, anytime you need a friend to go to So Cupcake with, call me - Me love cupcakes!!!
2 comments:
Jane as in ME?!? You have no idea how excited I am. This will not be nice to my hips but I don't care as it will be worth every crumb and calorie. Thanks Sandy.
Well crap. I didn't even get a chance to enter. I guess that's what I get for taken a break from the blogging world. I'm glad your week is over! And, anytime you need a friend to go to So Cupcake with, call me - Me love cupcakes!!!
Post a Comment