Monday, August 17, 2009

Chill Summer Nights

I love summer nights.

I love summer nights at Red Butte for their outdoor concerts.

I love summer nights at Red Butte's outdoor concerts with my bestie.


Red Butte is an awesome concert venue for three reasons:
1. It's small and intimate. There's not a bad seat in the house.
2. You can bring in your own food and drink.
3. You feel like you are part of the show because the stage is so close, even if you are sitting in the very back.
If you've ever seen Chris Isaak in concert, you know that he's not one to miss. He puts on a fabulous show!

He wandered the crowd and came this close to me! I barely had to zoom at all! The best part is when he was singing a little love song and went up to an old lady in a wheelchair and sang to her. I looked at T and of course we both had tears in our eyes. It's moments like these when you know you are in love with an artist.

Plus, the opening act was FABULOUS! I bought her CD because I loved her so much. Here is the link to her Myspace page. I bought her album that night and can't get enough of it. http://www.myspace.com/kristinatrain

So thank you T for joining me for one of my favorite singers! Chris Isaak = Good times

1 comment:

Tarika said...

Oh no thank you for taking me on our fabulous date!

Very nice picture of Chris Isaak...he was way more handsome than I thought at first.