Saturday, August 22, 2009

Scuba Diving In Hawaii

We finally got one of the rolls of film developed from scuba diving in Hawaii. Just a note... this is an underwater camera that has no flash so that's why the pictures aren't very clear.

Lots and lots of fish! I was always reaching out to try and touch them.

Our lil' "short stuff" was a lil' fish in the water.


Floatin' along on the bottom of the beautiful briney sea.


Caleb checking out the eels.


Hang ten Ben.


Here's the only picture we got of the sharks. There were three or four sharks in the cave with us. Look to the bottom left of the picture.


We saw sooo many turtles! And they were huge!


Hey it's me and look, I'm not holding on to anyone. They finally figured out the correct weight belts for me so that I didn't float to the top.

Bye Bye ocean. See you next trip!

1 comment:

Miss Banana Shoes said...

haha... hahahaha!! how hilarious, I can tell it is me on the top cause of having no a$$.sad...

I like the last one how funny! I miss the ocean! I miss the beach, is it time to go back yet?