
Ben just bought me the most beautiful dress for his dad's wedding. Ahhh... thank you to White House Black Market for having so many gorgeous dresses for me to try on and thank you Ben in indulging me with luxurious silk. This dress fits like a glove.
Picture this dress with black heels, a little bolero jacket and an awesome brightly jeweled ring. I'm gonna look goooood ;)
And if you've never been to White House Black Market I highly suggest you go. The dressing room is heaven. The staff is extremely friendly (of course). You wear a way smaller size (I went from a size 4 to a size 0.) AND... they give you a pair of black high heels to wear so that you can picture what it will all look like. LOVES IT!
Oh, and my dress was 60% off... EVEN BETTER! Beauty on sale is a wonderful thing.
4 comments:
I'm so jealous.
HAHA. LOVES IT!! YOU IS GONNA LOOK GOOD!!
Waaaaaaay cute!
You totally rocked that dress at Dad's wedding. Way cute!
Post a Comment