There have been a lot of happenings over the past few weeks. So I'm going to start with the biggest... Chuck's wedding. Ben's dad, Chuck, got married last Thursday and the whole fam came out for it. Since I have so many pictures, I'm going to do this in themes.
First let's start out with this guy.
If I wasn't all ready taken he'd be next in line... Grandpa Thomas.

He makes me blush every single time I see him.
Yeah, you could say I have a little crush on Grandpa T.
And I'd have to fight this lady for him. And knowing Grandma, she'd probably win. Grandma loves to bug Ben about when he's going to make it official. Last year she asked Ben is he wanted her to buy the ring. Oh, how I love her too. ha ha
Grandma and Grandpa live in El Lay, so we don't get to see them to often, but when I hear they are coming I get all sorts of giddy.
3 comments:
Hey Sandy, I am going to Grandpa's house for a whole week on Monday. Na na na nana. I'll be sure to give him a big smooch for you!
The dress is amazing!
wowsa! you is a looker!
Post a Comment